Richard Fenton & Andrea Waltz are the authors of the long time best-seller, Go for No! and their newest, When They Say No.
They are professional sales keynote speakers (often speaking as a duo) teaching B2B/B2C salespeople, business owners, and entrepreneurs how to overcome their fears of failure, rejection, and the word, NO to be more successful in business and in life.
Here’s a little more about Richard and Andrea…
- Received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Criminal Justice from Long Beach State.
- At the age of 8 she called George Lucas to see if she could work with him on future movies.
- Youngest General Manager in eyeglass retailer LensCrafters’ history.
- Launched her own training company at the age of 24.
- Loves social media. Andrea has 22,000+ followers (@Goforno) on Twitter and posts daily on the Go for No! Facebook page which has over 30,000+ followers.
- Member of the elite invite-only group, Women Sales Pros.
- Named One of 25 Sales Experts You Should Follow On Twitter by Hubspot and 25 Sales Influencers to Follow on Twitter by Salesforce.com and Live Hive.
- Named Top 100 Sales Influencers and Top 65 Women Business Influencers by Tenfold and 47 Top Sales Speakers and Influencers to Follow on Twitter by SummitSYNC.
- Listed in Top 5 Female Sales Experts To Follow For Tips on Increasing Sales Productivity by Marketcircle and 51 Top Sales Influencers You Should Follow On Twitter Immediately by ringDNA.
- Was featured on ‘Idol Chat’ a TV Guide Channel show where she was interviewed on how even idol rejects can be successful failures.
- Writes extensively on Quora and maintains the space called, Fail Your Way to Success.
- Grew up a loyal Cubs fan in Chicago, IL, and (like so many others) waited all his life… until we finally watched the Cubs win the 2016 World Series and then collapsed at 2 am. Go cubbies!
- Cut his teeth in sales working for his sales-legend father, Don Fenton Sr., in the automotive fleet business.
- Managed a restaurant at the age of 17 while still a senior in High School.
- Recipient of the Trumpeter award, clothing-giant Hart Shaffner & Marx’s highest front-line sales recognition.
- Won a Regional Toastmasters Speech competition in humor.
- Has written several screenplays, a couple have been read by many of Hollywood’s biggest producers – and were declined… for now.
- First became a member of the National Speakers Association in Los Angeles in 1985 and was Member of the Year 2010 for the NSA Oregon Chapter.
- Are the owners of Courage Crafters Inc. and are one of the very few “speaking teams” who speak together on stage for audiences of 50 up to 10,000.
- Have written and published several business books (four of which are fables) including the long running best-seller, Go for No! (currently at 500,000+ in sales with over 2,000 5-star reviews on Amazon.com)
- Produced a 98-minute Documentary DVD Movie, Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There (and drove 12,000 miles around the USA to film it!)
- Have a fun, crazy little cat named, Storey adopted from the Orlando Pet Alliance. You can find her if you scroll through Andrea’s Instagram.
- Launched a publishing company called Success in 100 Pages. Our first book was for Ray and Jessica Higdon called, Freakishly Effective Social Media for Network Marketing. That book hit #1 on Amazon’s Movers and Shakers list as well as #1 on multiple business/marketing lists within Amazon.com. We’ve since published several other books and workbooks for fantastic authors in the areas of personal development, business, and motivation.
- Write fiction in our spare time having completed a ten book paranormal suspense series and continue to write under the pen name, Diandra Archer.
- Enjoy live theater, dining out, a great glass of wine, and watching Gary the gator frolic in our back pond in the swamps of Central Florida.
About the Book, Go for No!…
- Named in the 47 Most Recommended Sales Books of All Time by OnePageCRM.
- Ranked #18 of The 64 Best Sales Books of All-Time by ringDNA
- Listed in the 23 Sales Books Every Sales Rep Should Read by Zendesk
- Listed in the 9 Best Books About Sales and Selling by Pipedrive
- Listed in the 62 Best B2B Sales Books You Should Read in 2020 by Sweet FIsh Media
- Listed in the 10 Best Insurance Sales Books by Hourly.io
- Listed in Top Ten Books on Selling by Influence Forward
- Listed in the Top Ten Best Sales Books by SalesDialers.com
- Listed in The Most Highly Rated Sales Books of All Time by Market Magnet
- Listed as 1 of 3 Sales Books That Belong Near Your Bed by Tenfold
- Listed in the 70 Books We Promise Will Improve Your Insurance Business by Agency Nation
- Listed in the 25 Best Books On Selling Of All Time on The Art of Living
- Listed in the The 108 Best Sales Books for Boosting Your Skills & Performance in 2021 by Sales Hacker
- Listed in the 22 Greatest Books About Sales that Will Leave You Better Than Before by Hubsell
- Recommended by Ray Higdon (Top 10 Network Marketing Books to Build Your Business)
- Recommended by Rory Vaden (First 20 Books to Read as a Servant Seller)
- Recommended by James Pollard (Top Ten Books for Insurance Agents)
- Recommended by Marc. A. Pitman, The Fundraising Coach (5 Surprising Fundraising Books)
- Recommended by Dr. Jamie Schwandt (20 Powerful Books to Win You Friends and Influence More People)