Q: Who is ‘Go for No!’ for?
We like to say that this strategy is for anyone who must face failure and rejection. That said, the most popular businesses that have us in to speak or buy materials include: direct sales, retail sales, inside/outside sales, franchises, financial/insurance sales and real estate. It also works of course for non-profits, start-ups, and solo-practitioners. So again, pretty much everyone who must face failure and rejection during the sales and marketing process.
Q: Is Go for No! an aggressive program that manipulates people into buying stuff they don’t want or need?
No, it is not. While the program clearly drives home the importance of tenacity and persistence, it never takes a manipulative, hard-edged approach to selling. To the contrary, Go for No!® is extremely customer-centric and very customer-friendly. In fact as we often, say ‘no is a perfectly acceptable answer.’ Of course, if you don’t ask, the answer is always ‘no.’
Q: What are the methods of learning Go for No!®?
Take your choice! There’s…
- The 80-page book designed to introduce the Go for No!® concept in a fun, entertaining way. We recommend this as a great place to start. We also offer the book on 2 audio CDs, read by the authors (also available at Audible.com)
- The Go for No! Breakthrough Pak. Although there are a few individual products, we highly recommend the Breakthrough Pak as the next step to truly mastering the Go for No! ideas. Visit the store for all the details.
- Having us speak at your meeting or conference. We typically speak at sales meetings, conferences and conventions sharing the message as a 60-90 minute program. Ideally we are the kick-off speakers so that people are thinking about and applying Go for No! to everything else they learn at the conference.
- Tele-seminars where we introduce the Go for No ideas and share 2-3 key concepts. If you do not have live events or bring in speakers, this is the next best option.
- Plus an assortment of other tools all for free…. take the NQ assessment, watch our videos, read the blog, visit our facebook page, subscribe to our ongoing Dose of Notivation – all designed to keep Go for No!® top-of-mind.
Q: What makes Go for No!® different from other programs?
Other programs talk about overcoming rejection and TOLERATING failure in order to get to achieve success. But that is NOT our message, not at all. Go for No!® teaches people to embrace failure and rejection providing them with an empowering mindset. Instead of having people feel that they are ill-equipped to deal with rejection, they will feel that they have a tool to help them keep going, staying positively persistent. To our knowledge it is the only program that teaches people to be more successful by INTENTIONALLY INCREASING their failure rate. Check out our TestiNOnials and you’ll see what we mean.
Q: Do you guarantee results?
No, we don’t. Why? While we have worked extremely hard to create a program that will have a measurable impact on performance, we can’t control what you or your team will do (or, more accurately, will not do) with the program. But we can guarantee that if you and your team does engage in the Go for No!® behaviors for any length of time, positive results will follow.
Q: What is the investment in this program?
Whatever you want it to be! Because of the many available options, you choose the level of investment! This is what makes Go for No!® perfect for any budget, no matter what size your organization or sales team. At a $12 cover price, the book is great investment.
Q: Do you offer quantity discounts?
Yes! And depending on the quantity ordered, the discount can be quite significant. Check out the Development Store to see all of the options.
Q: Does Go for No! replace our existing sales training?
No. The magic of Go for No!® is that it makes no attempt to replace your organization’s existing sales training… rather, it serves as an enhancement tool, removing the primary obstacle – the fear of failure and rejection – that keeps your current training from achieving maximum impact. In fact, with the increase in activity your people will more readily be able to move through their current training gaps, shoring up those areas where they need more help.
Q: I don’t think our people would benefit from this program.
At the risk of sounding blunt and confrontational, you’re wrong! We’ve worked with thousands of people in a variety of industries and if there’s one thing most people have in common it is that the word ‘NO’ is like a brick wall standing between them and success. It’s just not something people tend to talk about… especially with their immediate supervisor! So, if you think that Go for No!® wouldn’t help your team, think again.
Q: I’d like to talk to you about some of the options, how do I contact you?
Visit our Contact Us page now!